In previous years, ORT Toronto supported the following educational initiatives:
- Pathways to Education – donated a smart board to their Regent Park Community Centre where they mentor over 900 grade 9-12 at-risk students.
- Rose Avenue Public School – donated a smart lab and smart board in this public school in St Jamestown neighborhood.
- DANI – donated a state-of-the-art smart board. This centre provides skills training to young adults with physical and/or cognitive challenges.
- Peer Mediation Training Program – This program equipped students attending TDSB high schools in the Jane/Finch neighborhood with self-management skills in conflict resolution. Participating students became instructors to teach conflict resolution techniques to younger students.
- Ontario College of Art and Design OCAD – annual student scholarships
- Ryerson University – annual student scholarships